Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Sora's new responsibility 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Sora's new responsibility

2 posters

Go down

Sora's new responsibility Empty Sora's new responsibility

Post by Diaveras Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Her head aimed downward as he let his disdain of the situation they were in. She tensed up a bit seeming to expect he would do something like hit her or yell at her, but he didn't do so. He actually seemed to sympathize a bit with her situation, ruining her chances at a normal life? Recently she hasn't been allowed out as often so this wasn't untrue. She managed to slip away from them temporarily after concerts and events but of course they always found her, not like she had a choice but to come back eventually. It didn't matter if she ran or if she left she would have to come back to them at some point every time. She was silent as he finished speaking then looked up at him. "Well...... I... I'm glad I am being guarded by someone who looks rightly picked." Her eyes met with his now, his eyes. She was a bit surprised to see their color, a crimson, it drew her gaze to them and she had her mouth slightly open for a brief second as she stared with interest.

Though once she noticed how cold his stare was she broke off the gaze. "Uh uh." She didn't know what to say at the moment. She needed to make herself feel a bit safer than she currently did. She hummed a series of notes to herself, this was a combination of notes that would cause someone to feel calm. This was one of her abilities and she did this habitually, she didn't realize she activated it and the current target. Sora Hayashi.

When it came to her what she did she looked up at him to see how he was reacting. "Ah! I-I'm sorry. that! That was umm!" She was flustered now, she decided to just hum the note that would maintain the effect on him so he didn't yell or anything. The humming would be audible the reiryoku being used, unnoticeable.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Santa's Helper : 0
Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Sora's new responsibility Empty Re: Sora's new responsibility

Post by Sora Hayashi Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 am

Now then. Sora didn't hate the girl he just hated the fact he was stuck in such a situation with her. Hated the fact that his boss was making him babysit. There had to be other things he was good at but nooo. He ended up being the baby sitter. How insulting was that? Sora wasn't going to yell at the idol, it wasn't her fault all this was happening. God she got dealt one of the worst hands ever when it came to luck. He ended up with the case because the girl liked to ditch out and they couldn't afford someone stealing her from them. Overa was too valuable to lose. Sora sighed slightly leaning in the chair. Watching as the small girl lifted her head to look him in the eye he let out his breath. Most people were too scared of him to do that, it was a bit of a relief. Rightly picked? "The hell does that mean? Just because I look like an asshole doesn't automatically mean I'm good at protecting anyone." The voice was rich and thick at the same time, something that seemed to catch people's attention whenever he talked to people. The girl was stupid to say what she had, if it had been anyone else he didn't know if she'd still be in one piece. Sora stared back at Overa, the crimson eyes holding a dark menacing glare to them. He wasn't sure if he enjoyed someone staring at his eyes. But she looked away first as if his stare was too much for her. Typical. What, does it scare you? Sora mused with a frown clear across his face. It wasn't right that the girl was doing such a thing.

There was one thing Overa didn't seem to realize, the brutal looking man was calm. The crimson eyes relaxed slightly to look more like a cat looking to its food. Finally he leaned forward at the desk looking serious. "If you didn't stop running off all the time they wouldn't have stuck you to one of use executives." His voice was a low rumble as he stared down the girl. Finally he leaned back to glance out the window for a moment with an idle look. "Is there anything I should know about your every day life so I don't break any personal bounds? Like how do you feel about being guarded at home and the likes?" He spoke evenly peering to the idol. Sora didn't know how to handle a teen idol. Did he give her a pat on the head and say well done? His resume said nothing about being the guard dog for some famous rich brat. Sora wasn't sure what to say to Overa. He didn't want the job at all but the other two executives seemed useless when it came to protecting the key of their plan, utterly useless.

When Overa spoke Sora blinked slowly. The hell was the kid going on about? "It's okay? The hell are you saying sorry for. Fuck stop it. You have no reason to say sorry kid." He exhaled slowly looking a bit frustrated. Why did teenage girls have to be so god damn confusing?
Sora Hayashi
Sora Hayashi
Fullbringers
Fullbringers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Thu May 17, 2012 2:10 am

She was a bit surprised, he hadn't noticed an unusual shift in his feelings? Maybe he was just not upset after all. "Uh, uhm. nothing, nothing at all and." She brought her eyes to his again, he was calm that much she had learned the hard way. "That isn't what I meant by right for the job. You look dependable not like an asshole. That's all." She concluded and thought of how to answer his other questions.

her gaze shifted to her lap where she folded her hands. "You don't know about my living situation? They force me to live in the top ten floors of this building just like the CEO does. Better to keep me close so they can watch me, to be honest that is sort of the reason I sneak out, cause I am stuck in here so often. My home is the second highest most floor of this structure. Honestly to guard me at home would be invasion of the only place I feel like I have privacy in my life. Even if it isn't much at all." her shoulders visibly sank a bit as she got somewhat gloomy now.

"That man, the CEO. I don't know if he even talked to you about it but he says that if I want to leave, if I am to leave of my own will, I must be guarded. I think he meant that you'd have to come with me." She looked back up at him now. "I mean there might be times where I can't help it but I don't want to force you to go anywhere, and if you don't even want to go then I won't even ask if you would mind. I... don't want to be a pain to you..."
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Hayashi Sun May 20, 2012 1:21 am

Sora didn't notice a damn thing. You couldn't change something if it was already in the preferred state. No reason at all? So she said sorry for shit and giggles? Children these days were more confusing than Sora was willing to take a chance on. Dependable? Examining the girl closer the fullbringer flashed a smile which made most people squirm away. It showed the lack of humanity to him. "So I don't frighten you then, Miss Overa?" Sora spoke slowly the red eyes never wavering from her soft child like features. The pink locks coiled around her face like a doll that someone picked off of the shelf. Why were they using her against her will? This wasn't right at all. Though it wasn't his choice who they got to pick to attract the hollows to them. It was frustrating in all honesty, he wanted nothing more than to tell the girl to go home to her folks. Not that he really had a say about it. Whoever they manipulated was for the betterment of their people. That thinking was one that would end up with many people dead. Fuck what the boss wanted, he'd do his own work. The red eyes held a trace of curiosity as he waited for the answer from the idol. This was going to be a longer day than he hoped. Sora didn't know how to how to handle a teen especially a female. What the hell was he supposed to do? Frustration started to gnaw at him. Though he would take this duty serious. There was no choice to that. Sora had no more choice over the situation than she did. That bastard liked to control people through their minds. There was only so many things they could fight against. Sora didn't like the feeling of being powerless and promised himself that he'd handle this on his own. If the CEO crossed him again to a big degree then Sora would be taking care of him so that he didn't need to ever wake up again.

When Overa mentioned her living situation to him Sora narrowed his gaze. Shit, they didn't trust her at all did they? Great, he was going to get a bad rep already from this one meeting. Drumming his fingers on the solid wood desk the fullbringer leaned forward to stare her down for a moment. "Do you like living in this place? Don't sugar coat at all." The fullbringer spoke smoothly the crimson eyes holding a sharp look to them. His voice held a light note to it. Sora knew that when the CEO tried to force him into living there he out right refused buying his own condo flat which had three bedrooms. The home was empty for the most part beyond the sparse furniture that seemed to be spread about in it at a feeble attempt at decorating. If Overa didn't like it here he was going to offer her a room at the condo for her to stay at. It wasn't like the building was far away nor would she escape his watchful gaze. Even if she considered herself sneaky Sora knew most of the tricks of trying to slip out of somewhere unnoticed. After all he was the former gang member who was supposedly gone clean from such a thing. Though it was tempting to return to that life when he saw what their company did sometimes. Sora had a strong stomach but some things in his opinion was wrong. One of those things was the way their boss manipulated them as if they were puppets on marionette strings. The thought wasn't pleasant in the least. In fact it bothered him a bit. The crimson eyes flicked to the window once more while his fingers continued to press against the large hand crafted desk.

Sora flicked his sharp gaze to Overa once more. "Yes, you're to be shadowed by me at all times that you are out in public. We never know when someone might know about your real power." He simply stated the facts that he had been told when he ended up being assigned to the girl. Blinking slowly the man looked at her with a blank look. "I go where you go. Simple as that. My pleasure doesn't matter, that's not how body guarding works Miss Overa." He sighed lightly wondering what romanticized ideas she had her head of a protector. A pain to him? Honestly the girl needed to learn.
Sora Hayashi
Sora Hayashi
Fullbringers
Fullbringers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Sun May 20, 2012 2:07 am

She looked at the man showing a bit of curioisty and confusion. "Well, no I don't think of you ask scary to be honest." She stared into the crimson color, a color that reminded her of one certain thing. "I don't know why you would think I'd see that." The man seemed to be looking at her features again. It sort of made her a bit uncomfortable, being used to being looked at like some puppet. But his gaze didn't match the one she was familiar with. "Those eyes of yours. The color of them...." she looekd away in a slightly awkward fashion. "Well I imagine you hear this a lot but. They remind me of the setting sun." She then returned her gaze to his eyes. "I like them." She smiled as she said this, it was spoken in honesty, and was what she really was thinking.

Then her gaze shot down when he asked how she felt about where she is living. "In all honesty...." he wanted nothing but the truth from her. Well it's like it matters if she complains anyway, that didn't get anything to change. Why would it anyway? It would just get her treated worse to do so, she was a captive. "I don't like it at all. I have a room, but all they let me have is a bed and a dresser. If it weren't for the dresser it would feel pretty empty, like no one actually lived in it. It doesn't actually feel like a home. Especially when you can't unlock the door from the inside. the first few nights I couldn't even sleep in there. I am surprised they don't tell me what to eat by the way it feels." She had been perfectly honest about it. She wasn't happy with it, she wished a lot was different. At one time she used the feeling to write a song not like it really resulted in anything but it was a good way to let out the feelings.

Shadowing her in public, the way he was wording it was so much like the others. Though then his words changed, these were probably his words. So was he reciting the previous ones? They musth have come from... him. His pleasure didn't matter he said. "Right... a body guard." She would have to get used to that, though this man seemed different from the others, perhaps it was just too soon to think of him as different. she took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes, humming randomly to herself.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum