Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Try-Out: Kyroshi Ishia; Kyroshi 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Try-Out: Kyroshi Ishia; Kyroshi

3 posters

Go down

Try-Out: Kyroshi Ishia; Kyroshi Empty Try-Out: Kyroshi Ishia; Kyroshi

Post by Ravilin Asura Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 am

• Try-out Role-Player: Kyroshi
  • Try-out Character's Name: Kyroshi Ishia
  • Try-out Character's Race: Shinigami
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Try-Out: Kyroshi Ishia; Kyroshi Empty Re: Try-Out: Kyroshi Ishia; Kyroshi

Post by Kyroshi Sun May 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Ky could only see the darkness and smell the foul stench of decay and death was everywhere around her. Her head bobbed slightly up and down as a moan of pain escaped her lips. The stench was the thing that woke her up, it was ten times worse than smelling salts. Ky's face seemed to be planted against the black stone walls of her locked cell that were covered not only in her own blood, but in the stale blood of others brought here and mold. The walls of her dungeon seemed to be producing their own slime. Again, a moan of pain escaped her lips. "Ah, so I see you're awake again." Came the chilling and haunting voice of her captor and tourturer, his voice was coming from across the room. Ky's eyes snapped open and she looked up, it was as if she had just received a shot of straight caffine into her system. She looked into the silvery gray eyes of the man who was infront of her. He wasn't a man though, he was a synical demon who had no soul. "Having a good time?" He asked smirking and then in a flash he wrapped his massive hand around her throat and hoisted her off of the ground, slamming her back into the wall. "AH!" Ky cried out as his hand tightened, completely cutting off her oxygen supply. Please god, let him kill me now! "Oh baby, death won't come. I have you signed up to have some fun with some men who need a woman companion for the night." He said and then released her, dropping her to the floor.

Ky lay on the floor gasping for air, she inhaled and breathed it deeply as if this would be the last time she would ever inhale oxygen, even if it was oxygen that was toxic.Panting she looked up at the tall dark haired vizard who smiled sadistically down at her. "Awww, what's the matter baby? Out of breath? I thought women only had that after having a good time." He said and then laughed. His laugh was a cold, souless sound that could scare even the devil himself. Then again, he was upon her. He leaned down and grabbed her hips, digging his long slender fingers, that were almost like knives cutting into her hips. Closing her eyes, she knew what he wanted. Perhaps more cutting wouldn't come today. This...thing that stood before her loved the sound of her screams. He loved hearing her beg not to do things to her. But he couldn't keep his hands off of her. Leaning down, so his lips were at her ear he chuckled. "You'll learn to love the pain I give you." He chuckled, his deep voice rumbling in her ear. Ky closed her eyes tight and let the tears fall. "Please leave me alone!" She cried, but of course it was no use. He had his way with her again and again, never relinquishing the treasure he had taken from her. Ky didn't want this. She would have prefered her first time to have been with her husband, a man who loved her for who she was. "Look at me!" He snarled roughly grabbing her face with one of his hands. Ky reluctantly opened her eyes and stared into the hypnotic silver eyes.

Kyroshi's eyes flew open and she felt the adrenaline pump through her body like a snakes venom would. she infact almost lost the balance she had while she had been so wonderfully resting in one of the branches in a very large and broad oak tree that was known to be a favorite spot of hers for napping in the hot afternoons. "Holy shit!" She said losing balance, but still she had one leg wrapped around the tree branch and her arms were cinched tightly around the branch as well. She turned her head at an awkward angle and looked at the ground which was a good ten, maybe thirteen foot drop."Mother F-," She started to say and then thought better of it. "A lady reveals nothing." She quoted to herself and climbed back into the tree, clutching her chest as soon as she was safely on the branch again. Looking around once again at the scenery before her she realized she was safe and sound in Soul Society and she had been resting much too comfortably in the tree. She was now drenched in a cold sweat and was all sticky. In all honest, Ky couldn't think of the last time she had had a dream of that god forsaken place. Right after she had been rescued, she had to be given doses of vallium to keep her calm, rested, and keep her from dreaming.

Even after she assured everyone she was okay, her dreams were still very real and she could always picture herself back in her cell, being beaten, mutilated, raped, or harassed. These thoughts of such events made her quiver. Ky remembered when she finally had righted herself she went after the vizard with a few trained shinigami and they killed him without a second thought. Kyroshi had been having a feeling not to go on the mission that had been assigned to her. But she wasn't programmed to disobey at the time of the whole incident. Still, obedience was programmed into her system, like microsoft office is programmed into windows based computers. She didn't know how to fail. She had an order to her life; breifing missions, debreifing, paper work, waiting for the next command. This was how it went for her. By the book. She would break protocol if the situation so asked, or it was needed, but she had her own order and she LIKED it. Chewing on her bottom lip for a moment she finally decided to come down. She didn't have any missions for the time being and she wanted to do something else, other than just lazing about like a cat in the sun.

Climbing down from her perch she landed gracefully on her feet and yawned, stretching her hands towards the sky she began her walk towards the gardens. It was the day that she called her 'pleasure day'. She loved to be able to view the natural beauty around her. Hell she might even make a visit to earth, just to people watch. Are you feeling alright? That was some dream. Geging spoke up. Although he could be selfish at times, Geging's intentions were pure and he truly cared for her and her wellbeing. "Oh, it's just...it's been such a long time since I've had any dreams and now," she thought about it. "Now, it just seems like I was done having them and here they have sprung up again. I know what happened, happened and our pasts are what make us who we are, but I just want these dreams to stop completely." She said sighing and hanging her head in defeat. I'll keep an eye on your dreams and I'll awaken you before the nightmares set in. Just as long as you're not up a tree. He said, Ky could hear the humor in his voice. She chuckled in response. "Yes, it would be tragic if I died." She said and then cringed. That's not funny. I almost lost you once Kyroshi! Geging snapped. Ky hung her head in shame and sat there looking at the gardens that surrounded her. Her day of pleasure suddenly turned dark.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

https://www.facebook.com/Sh0rtyS1ghts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Wed May 23, 2012 2:30 am

Keishi had managed to get today off, though it took quite a bit of argument. Still he had managed his way through the berating and the yelling of his superior and eventually won over him with his indomitable stubbornness. He knew who else was going to b enjoying the day as well, and was now in search of them. Lo and behold she was exactly where he expected his fellow squad member and long time friend to be. Sleeping in the tree she often chooses to do so in. She was always quite lovely when she slept, he could stare at her for a long time like this, her resting face seeming so peacefully at rest that he himself felt like all was but warm and relaxing around him.

From his distance, though, she seemed to be cringing. Was she having a nightmare? Hafn't those stopped yet? He couldn't help but feel a part of his chest hurt at the sight of the woman being haunted by dreams be them of the past or not. Of those days he remembered as himself struggling to rally search parties for her, and of officers unwilling to use resources to find a single missing shinigami. Those days he spent frightened for her well being, ultimately he had gathered people willing to find her in spite of the will of any of the officers. In the end he and a large group had independently, and without consent of their superiors, initiated a rescue. All those who volunteered were people who knew her, and people who wanted to save her just as himself. It was difficult but they had managed it, they HAD accomplished their goal and even located a group of vizards that posed threats to the seireitei, with this acquisition of such knowledge they were just BARELY able to be pardoned for their actions.

To see her troubled was just something awful, then she awoke and nearly fell out of the tree. he laughed slightly, though the worry still remained dominant in him. She moved out of the tree and on to the ground. She seemed to be untroubled, though. So had she simply just hated having that dream? It would only make sense if that were the truth. then she seemed to get down in the middle of her walk. Something was bothering her for sure now. He rapidly made his way over to her now. "Kya." A nickname he always used for her as of late. "You look so troubled! And don't try to tell me it's nothing. What is bothering you?" He stood close to her and looked to her eyes as he awaited a response from the woman.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Kyroshi's thought were turned from having a very serious discussion with Geging to the voice that called to her. She smiled and sighed in relief when she saw Keishi. "Kya, you look so troubled! And don't try to tell me it's nothing. What is bothering you?" He said. Crap. He knows about the dream. She thought and shook her head. She sighed and shrugged. "The dreams are starting up again. They-I haven't had one in so long, I thought I was finally done, but I suppose things from the past always haunts us, right?" She said. She threw her hands up and waving them infront of her. "Eh, nevermind, I am fine. I suppose something huge may be coming up. That might be what my dream is telling me, and I suppose that Geging has something he wants. He's a blood thirsty savage that one is." She said chuckling.

Ky placed her arm through Keishi's arm and walked with him through out the gardens. Whoa! Calm down girl. You're hearts racing so fast it might as well pop out through your chest! Said geging chuckling up some. Oh stop. You're driving me nuts. She thought to him and then turned her attention back to Keishi. "Oh Keishi. How is everything going for you? It seems like you have a ton that you might be thinking about." She said watching him, and his facial expressions as well. In truth Ky enjoyed talks and walks with Keishi, he was her most trusted counter part. Although she knew she could trust others she felt as if he was really one of the few that would listen to her and was there for her. She hoped that he knew he could tell her anything. She turned and looked at him and leaned up kissing him on the cheek. "I'm okay, I promise. It's just a bad dream." She said and hugged him, hoping to reassure him.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

https://www.facebook.com/Sh0rtyS1ghts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Try-out Profile Evaluation Section - Sub-Total: 25/36
  • General -Total: 9/12
  • Thoroughness - 2/4
  • Organization - 4/4
  • Cleanliness - 3/4

• Character - Total: 9/12
  • Originality and creativity - 4/6
  • Character depth - 5/6

• Zanpakuto - Total: 7/12
  • Originality and creativity - 4/6
  • Zanpakuto depth - 3/6

Try-out Post Evaluation Section - Sub-Total: 40/64
  • Creativity - Total: 11/18
  • Setting - 3/6
  • Action scene - 4/6
  • Character reaction -4/6

• Grammar and Sentence Structure - Total: 11/16
  • Punctuation - 3/4
  • Sentence structure - 3/4
  • Readability - 5/8

• Storytelling Ability - Total: 4/4

• Flow and Overall Structure - Total: 7/8
  • Post flow - 3/4
  • Post organization - 3/4

• General Detail - Total: 11/18
  • Setting detail - 3/6
  • Character action detail - 4/6
  • Character interaction detail and integrity - 4/6

Total: 65

Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm

New try-out total is: 7000P
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content