Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

try out: Yvinos Oip; Kyros 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

try out: Yvinos Oip; Kyros

3 posters

Go down

try out: Yvinos Oip; Kyros Empty try out: Yvinos Oip; Kyros

Post by Diaveras Wed May 23, 2012 12:36 am

• Try-out Role-Player: Kyroshi
  • Try-out Character's Name: Yvinos Oip
  • Try-out Character's Race: Arranar
Diaveras
Diaveras

Santa's Helper : 0
Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

try out: Yvinos Oip; Kyros Empty Re: try out: Yvinos Oip; Kyros

Post by Kyroshi Wed May 23, 2012 2:31 am

Yoyo had quite a filling time watching the human world. These...humans always had a way of fascinating her. But she had to return, she had become exceedingly tired and had been wanting to rest for quite some time now. As she walked through the sands of Hueco Mendo she glanced so often at others that she passed by. A few of them wanted to stop and talk to her, but she wasn't having any of it. She just wanted to be let alone so she could take a nap. She stepped through to the castle towards her chambers, the sleepiness sinking in. She was almost to her chambers. Luckily for her she didn't have a fraccion. She didn't want to deal with any subordinates tonight. She had enough on her mind. She was just too tired to process anything anyone would have said to her anyways. She slouched as she reached the door to her chambers. Ah...sweet release.

As she opened the doors the heavy and erotic scent of jasmine and lavendar invaded her nose. She smiled at the welcomed scent. The candles that were lit all around her room were lavendar scented, but the inscence was jasmine. The two scents wrestled furiously for dominance, but like yin and yang, both scents could find balance with each other for Yoyo's affections. Yoyo loved her room, it had been furnished by herself. The large king sized canopy bed at on the far side of the room between two large windows that looked over the sands of Las Noches. The canopy bed was covered with black curtains that would shut out the sun, if she decided to sleep during the day. There were several large jaguar furs that covered the cold stone floor of her room, and the there were other assorted Aztec artifacts hanging on her walls. She took pride in what she was, and she didn't need to hide it.

Yoyo noticed the male lounging on one of the couches that faced the large screen TV. "Michael." She greeted, her voice less than appealing. She walked over to him. "And what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" She asked throwing on a smirk. Perhaps her time with Michael would relieve her of some of the stress she had been feeling and would help her sleep better. "Oh, hey, you're the only one with a screen big enough for me to watch my shows on, so I stopped by. Hope you don't mind." He said looking at her through his long blonde locks. Yoyo glared. "You know, I actually do mind. I am extremely tired and I would greatly appreciate it if you would just go." She said watching him as he just loafed. "Hey look just five more minutes." He said not taking his eyes off the screen. Yoyo curled her fists and clenched her jaw.

Yoyo attempted to calm down, but nothing was helping. She even tried one of those stress balls, but she had completely ruined it ten minutes later. The entire ten minutes that Michael had been lounging on HER couch, watching HER T.V. She hissed and grabbed the remote from him. "Out!" She snarled turning the T.V. off and pointing at her door. "Aww, come on babe! Just a few more minutes." He pleaded. "OUT!!!!" She growled and to which Michael finally got her message and got up and ran from the room, slamming the door closed behind him. "Ahh, finally! Quiet." She said and sauntered over to the bed and curled up the nice cool bed spread and hugged two of the six pillows that rested on her bed. "Oooh!! BABY!!! I LOVE IT!" She moaned out, in actuallity she loved the feel of clean and cool sheets. It was one of her great weaknesses.
Finally the need for sleep became too much for her and she dozed off onto a floating cloud. "Mmmm, so nice." She moaned softly.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

https://www.facebook.com/Sh0rtyS1ghts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 am

Elena had been walking around in the area of Las Noches near a certain arrancar's bed chamber. This was an arrancar she had an affection for, someone she actively sought to be around and to enjoy the presence of. Someone who had taken a guardian role in battle, which she has seen first hand. It was in fact a moment of protection from this arrancar that had captured Elena's affection, that had set the other arrancar apart from others. And today she wanted to see that arrancar when she returned from the human wrold, having seen her exit Las Noches through the darkness of the garganta dimension. she knew the arrancar had a hobby of watching humans fro time to time. So this was an opportunity to surprise her when she returned. She passed by the bed chamber in time to notice, a male arrancar slip into the bed chamber she had, herself, intended to enter. A surge of unsettling feelings shot through her at the sight of this.

Who was this man? What sort of relationship did he have with Yvinos? had he similar intentions to herself? this was not going to be forgiven! But conclusions best not be jumped to. For now she would slip into the chamber, the man... was sitting on the couch watching the television. how dare he be so rude?! She had a mind to go up to this arrancar and knock him out cold. But no, if she left him there then Yvinos would kick him out. Which she could use to her advantage, the fool had not noticed her yet. This would be perfect. She silently moved over to the large bed, time to find a place to hide. The dragon tail twisted around her leg coiled a bit, a warning that she hadn't noticed something. And then she felt the spiritual presence of Yvinos just outside the room! She suppressed her reiatsu and had to slip beneath the large bed. From here she could in fact see the feet of Yvinos, and easily hear her roaring at the male, so they were not as close as she had worried they would be. this was fortuitous and this meant that she wouldn't need to worry about comforting the exhausted arrancar. The male was kicked out, as expected and Yvinos had set herself down upon her bed.

She waited till she could sense no movement from the arrancar and gradually crawled out from under the bed. Slowly crawling her way up and gradually letting her reiatsu raise so as to let her presence be known but not to startle Yvinos. She stared at the arrancar's back now as she crawled across the bed to her. Then she would place her hands on Yvinos shoulder blades and begin to massage the woman's back in a smooth and slow manner. "Yviny. Did Excuse my intrusion. I thought you might need some help relaxing." She kneaded her palms into the arrancar's back at points where she could feel the most tension. "It feels like you could use it, too." the girl giggled as she continued, refusing to cease, should Yvinos flip she would just move to her shoulders. Should she not she would enjoy the gentle massage as it moved slowly down her back then up again.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Wed May 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Yoyo woke as she felt the bed shift under new weight. Oh! Had Michael not gotten the idea! But then she felt the reiatsu slowly rise. Yoyo knew this reiatsu very well. And sure enough it was backed up with the voice of the owner. Yoyo smiled as she heard the sweet voice of Elena. This soothed her in and of it's self. "Yviny. Did Excuse my intrusion. I thought you might need some help relaxing." Elena said and then began kneading the knots out of her back. Yoyo could hardly resist as she opened both eyes. Her whole body tensed and stretched as a cat's body would when it was being scratched and petted. She opened her eyes fully, the tiredness seeming to have retired for the time being."Mmmm, you know exactly how to relax me." Yoyo said and turned to looked at Elena.

Elena had the select few that she really liked and liked to be around. Yoyo felt special that she was one of these select few that Elena liked. Wait! How long had Elena been in here? Yoyo hadn't heard her door open, which meant that Elena had been hiding some where in Yoyo's room. Yoyo gazed quizzically at Elena and smiled knowingly. "So, you saw the whole exchange with Michael?" She asked and then laughed lightly. Yoyo grabbed Elena and cuddled with her up on the bed quite abit. "I quite like these moments alone with you." She offered and snuggled a but more with Elena. Elena was a soft petite creature, which Yoyo herself absolutley adored Elena. Elena smelt of honeysuckle and honey dew. She was thoroughly enjoying this time with Elena, as she didn't get enough time with this fragile, and docile, yet strong and lustful creature. "I wonder why some handsome man hasnn't yet stolen you away from me." She said and sighed happily.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

https://www.facebook.com/Sh0rtyS1ghts

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Try-out Profile Evaluation Section - Sub-Total: 26/36
  • General -Total: 8/12
  • Thoroughness - 3/4
  • Organization - 3/4
  • Cleanliness - 2/4

• Character - Total: 11/12
  • Originality and creativity - 5/6
  • Character depth - 6/6

• Zanpakuto - Total: 9/12
  • Originality and creativity - 5/6
  • Zanpakuto depth - 4/6

Try-out Post Evaluation Section - Sub-Total: 43/64
  • Creativity - Total: 15/18
  • Setting - 4/6
  • Action scene - 4/6
  • Character reaction -6/6

• Grammar and Sentence Structure - Total: 10/16
  • Punctuation - 2/4
  • Sentence structure - 3/4
  • Readability - 6/8

• Storytelling Ability - Total: 2/4

• Flow and Overall Structure - Total: 6/8
  • Post flow - 3/4
  • Post organization - 3/4

• General Detail - Total: 13/18
  • Setting detail - 4/6
  • Character action detail - 4/6
  • Character interaction detail and integrity - 5/6

[/code]

Total: 69

Rank=[b]Master +
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm

New tryout total is 7000P
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content