Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Twelfth Division Proficiency Test 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Twelfth Division Proficiency Test

Go down

Twelfth Division Proficiency Test Empty Twelfth Division Proficiency Test

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sat May 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Below you shall see a test. This is a test you must fill out and submit to me to become a seated member of my Division. If the position is taken by another person, you may issue a challenge against him or her, though you still must take and pass the test. The test, however, does not have right or wrong answers. Your passing grade is based on your answers in accordance with your characters. The answers you provided... do I believe they are truthful in accordance to your character? With your character, based on these answers would you be a benefit to the Twelfth Division? My job, not only as the Captain , but also as the head scientist for the Soul Society, is to be bipartisan. I promise you I will not look at who you are joining my Squad - I will look only at your character. I will always give a reason upon denial though I can't give too many details else I risk giving you an idea as to how you could get into my Division. That defeats the purpose of taking a test, therefore I shall be vague in my reasonings. I thank you in advance for taking the time to attempt to become a part of the Twelfth Division.

Note: All answers must be answered in character.

Order the following in order from most important to least important to your character.
Knowledge, power, wisdom, loyalty, confidence, willpower, protection and mastery.

Answer: (Insert answer here)

Which of the following is most important to you and why?
Connection, Discovery, Safety, Understanding[/b]

How does your answer choice from the previous question relate to the Twelfth Division?

Why do you wish to join the Twelfth Division? What are your aspirations within and outside of the Twelfth Division? What will you do to make these wishes and aspirations a reality?

What are your faults? What are your strengths? What is something about you that you would like to change?

Code:
[center][color=goldenrod][b]Order the following in order from most important to least important to your character.[/b]
Knowledge, power, wisdom, loyalty, confidence, willpower, protection and mastery.[/color]

[color=goldenrod][b]Which of the following is most important to you and why?[/b]
Connection, Discovery, Safety, Understanding[/b][/color]

[color=goldenrod][b]How does your answer choice from the previous question relate to the Twelfth Division?[/b][/color]

[color=goldenrod][b]Why do you wish to join the Twelfth Division? What are your aspirations within and outside of the Twelfth Division? What will you do to make these wishes and aspirations a reality?[/b][/color]

[color=goldenrod][b]What are your faults? What are your strengths? What is something about you that you would like to change?[/b][/color]

Answer: (Insert answer here)[/center]
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down