Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry) 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry)

3 posters

Go down

Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry) Empty Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry)

Post by Yaksha Sat May 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Las Noches. A more wretched hive Yaksha could hardly think of; this towering monument was the entire reason that he had chosen to distance himself from his kin. He stood by the doorway, glancing upwards and making a small sucking sound, one of clear disapproval. Before he could take more than a few steps forward, an arrancar sprung forth, levelling a blade at Yaksha's face. His head turned towards the arrancar, staring deep into its eyes. He said nothing at all, simply stared with a sort of instinctual malice. He'd done his best to let all of his intellect drain out from his gaze as soon as he saw movement, and as the arrancar stared at him he knew it had worked. Their voice was low and gravelly, like an approaching landslide. "State your business, hollow. This is Las Noches, the sacred land of us arrancar. You are not welcome here."

Yaksha's eyes suddenly flashed with malicious intent, his mouth opening wide in a grin. His hand shot out with a speed that would blind most lesser beings; he blurred, and immediately the arrancar was on his knees, gagging and clutching his throat. Yaksha's tail coiled around, tightening around the arrancar's throat, and rising him from the ground. "I am Yaksha Dokuja. I go where I please and do as I please. I have business with the Espada. No, I don't have an appointment. No, I didn't call ahead. That's because if people want my assistance, they acknowledge that it comes on my terms." He let the arrancar drop, walking along rapidly, and letting out another sucking sound of disdain. "It's so very hard being unrecognized..."
Yaksha
Yaksha

Santa's Helper : 1

Back to top Go down

Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry) Empty Re: Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry)

Post by Diaveras Sun May 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Elena was simply out for a stroll, enjoying the day with herself, and the currently awake dragons that one would know as parts of her shoulders. The two creatures looked around, slowly, taking in everything around them as Elena took them through new environments, some they weren't familiar with. Until a broadcast type garganta opened in front of her. A numeros requesting she, who was at current the closest, intercept a vastro lorde that had slipped into Las Noches. "aye, aye!" She said as the garganta closed and she sonidoed in the direction of the gate she was told it was at.

Oh yeah, that was a vastro lorde, indeed. would she be able to handle it on her own? It might not really be here to fight, though, otherwise it would be on a rampage right now. She sonidoed over in front of it and gave a polite bow to the, hopefully not blood thirsty, hollow before her. "Hello, there. I am Elena Jacolleni." She looked up at the hollow. "May i know who you are, sir? And your purpose for being here?" Saying this she had her hands folded together in front of her and a bright smile on her face to seem as welcoming as possible.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Santa's Helper : 0
Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry) Empty Re: Strictly Business (Dia, PM for entry)

Post by Nocturnas Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Nyx was getting back from a trip he'd undertaken to the Forest of Menos to deal with a particularly unsavory Adjuchas who had happened to piss him off on the wrong day of the week. However, as he got closer to the entrance of Las Noches he could feel some strong spiritual pressure, it was giving him goosebumps. He could see a shadow in the distance and ran closer, not yet sonidoeing. As he ran, his hands flew to his visor's control device, switching it onto the mode that allowed him to analyze spiritual pressure. It was a deep blue, showing that it was indeed a hollow, but it wasn't an arrancar. By the exact shade of the color, he could tell that this guy was a Vasto Lorde. That was not good news.

He used a sonido, running closer to the entrance, coming out of it just behind him, where he saw the guard on his knees
"VIGIL!!" he called out in shock, before walking closer and helping the man up
"Are you alright, mate?" he asked, looking at the Vasto before him
"Y-yeah, I'll be fine. It's that guy that I'm worried about, he's a..."
"Vasto Lorde, yes, I know." Nyx cut him off, before turning and offering his hand to the hollow infront of him
"Guten Tag, I'm Nyx Kerasheno. And you are?"
Nocturnas
Nocturnas
Arracar
Arracar

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaksha Tue May 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Yaksha watched two separate arrancar arrive at nearly the same time, both apparently oblivious to just what they'd stepped into. He stretched a hand out, touching against the outstretched palm of the male; their grip was firm, of course, but Yaksha was more concerned with their gaze. It was straightforward, polite in a way, but there was still an ignorance to it, something that set the hollow on edge. It felt like they were weighing him, judging him. Trying to decide if he was good enough. He pulled his hand away, never letting his irritation or anger show. He simply walked towards the one who had bowed, pressing a claw against the back of her neck.

"My name is Yaksha Dokuja. I've come here to have a meeting with one of the Espada. You see, they just so happen to owe me for services rendered...and as I'm sure you know, they rarely take it upon themselves to do what's expected of them. I just thought I'd stop by and...remind Maeter of her obligations. After all, they asked quite a lot of me, and I can't go around GIVING AWAY what I've worked so hard for. So run along and tell them I'm here, no?"
Yaksha
Yaksha

Santa's Helper : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Tue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm

She stood straight once more as the hollow approached, moving to place a claw to the back of her neck, one of the dragon heads bit this claw, though, preventing it from getting closer. She looked up to the thing. The other dragon head staring at him then opening its mouth, beginning to charge a cero. Her hand came to this dragon head and pulled it down, the thing responded by letting the cero energy dissipate. She looked at this one and pet it slowly. Her eyes then returned to the hollow before her. "That's quite rude of you, I gave you a polite welcoming and you give me a subtle threat at my life. Do remember that you are one hollow in this place, with tens of thousands of arrancar that would not hesitate to crush you who has intruded into this place. Even if you are strong you can't face so many and live. But don't take this as a threat. I am merely asking you be a bit more polite, you who claim to be a guest of my master." She said lightly guiding his arm away from her.

"Okaa-san is preoccupied at the moment but I am one of her direct servants, one of her fraccion. You can take up anything with me, and I will assure you that I will make her aware of your business. If it is urgent I can take you someplace where we may wait for her or you and I may speak about it until she does. In the case that I can be of help to you." She kept her expression as calm and welcoming as possible. She wasn't oriented to fight on her own, though there was one other arrancar here. It wasn't someone she knew well enough for her ability to work on. If it did come out to fighting the only way for her to achieve victory against this thing would be to use the seal, but she was appalled by the fact that she knew what would follow after putting that on this thing. "So what would be best for you? Shall we go and talk or can you tell me here to tell my master alter?"
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturnas Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Nyx saw Yaksha place his claw on the back of Ellena's head and was about to do something that all three of them would probably regret. Nyx was about to push his way into the middle of the conflict when Ellena managed to defuse it herself, but now SHE was pointing her weapons at Yaksha. He had to sigh irritably and put up his hands
"Look, everyone wants something that the other one isn't too upset about giving. Yaksha wants to get a message to your master, and Ellena here doesn't want you threatening her. So, I suggest you both stop fighting. Ellena, as rude as this man is, don't forget that he's currently on what could technically count as "enemy territory". His time is probably short before an arrancar who's LESS pleasant to be around comes to sort him out. And Yaksha, things happen a hell of a lot quicker if you're actually patient and pleasant. It might seem like you'd get it faster if you threatened, but actually all it would get you would be a fight and the whole of Las Noches declaring you a threat. So, let's all just stop being stupid, alright?"
Nocturnas
Nocturnas
Arracar
Arracar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down