Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar) 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar)

3 posters

Go down

Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar) Empty Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar)

Post by Sera Tue May 29, 2012 12:07 am

A haiku:

Character

Name: Serafima
Nickname: Sera
Age (Appearance/Actual): 600 (Physically: 13)
Birth Date: 02/21
Non-Zanpakutō Weapon(s): Unarmed Attacks
Number: ???
Hollow hole: (where it is): Stomach
Personality: Eccentric
Physical Appearance: Index! or here
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdOtYgQQjjY
Sample:
Sample:

Bio:
Bio:

More Info:

Zanpakutō

Name: Chains of St. Peter
Sealed form: Sealed the zanpaktou takes the form of chains wrapped around Serafima's body and coins that are inside her bottomless stomach. The silver chains are usually quite tarnished and are surprisingly small, being easily concealable under her robes.

Resurrección: The chains that compose Serafima's zanpaktou detach, flash in a bright silvery light and fly in every direction to a radius equal to her Spirit in meters. What remains is a circle of coins suspended in a circle in the air forming the inner radius of an invisible sphere around the young arrancar that extends roughly three feet beyond the distance of the coins. She may move within the coins freely and may even move the coins mentally around her so long as she never leave its radius. If Sera is tossed out of the radius, the radius will move with her as soon as she reaches its outermost edges. While there are no immediate visual hints as to the sphere's existence, anyone with Reiatsu manipulation advanced or higher can detect the lack of reiatsu in the area if reiatsu at one point existed.

Call out phrase: Desecrate!

Abilities/techniques: The first passive effect of the zanpaktou is, simply the manipulation of the chains to be used as a whip, striking force and/or shield around the young girl as she fights. The second effect deals with the coins--The sphere itself nullifies the effects, creation and use of reiatsu and reishi within its boundaries. While spiritual beings can continue to exist and certain racial skills will continue to function, most zanpaktou, resurrección, molecular overdrives, shunpo, schneider, quincy bows, fullbrings, kidou, hollow powers and even magic items will cease to function within the field. Anyone capable of manipulating reiatsu will immediately notice this.

Attempting to activate anything negated by the field within the field will cause a violent backlash--mental abilities and physical buffs will be replaced by visions of the most sacred in the user's mind breaking and being destroyed whereas more concrete powers will both fail to function and oftentimes violently explode on the user.

The field can be destroyed, however: by simply destroying the 30 coins that made the field.

Category Proficiency (Keep this section empty until you have been trialed and have been allocated points and know your appropriate rank)

Tier:
Total Points: 1P/1P (P is based on your try-out. When you expend that P to upgrade a category, it depletes from the total)
Physical Offense: Feeble/Feeble
Physical Defense: Feeble/Feeble
Agility: Feeble/Feeble
Reiryoku: Feeble/Feeble
Kidō: Feeble/Feeble
Hankou: Feeble/Feeble
Mind: Feeble/Feeble
Sera
Sera

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar) Empty Re: Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar)

Post by Sera Tue May 29, 2012 5:07 am

After reading the rules more thoroughly I see that "negation" abilities are banned. If there can be an exception given the backdraws this character faces, I'd appreciate it. But I don't expect any kind of special treatment.

As such, these are the restrictions on the poor thing:

1. Sera cannot exceed "feeble-" on resistance, kidou or reiryoku. She will pay the points as though she had "feeble", but she will be considered to have a tier lower than "feeble".

2. Sera can never use Garanta, Hiero, flight, Cero, Kidou or any magical items. This includes when her zanpaktou is not released. They just don't work. Items simply don't work with her--as her null-reiatsu is always stronger than her reiatsu. She also cannot detect reiatsu, except by scent (which only lets her find people at extraordinarily short ranges).

3. Sera's abilities can never negate summoned creatures, the innate properties of spiritual beings (i.e. "I am a shinigami and stronger than a human), the existance of other physical forms, the after-effects of spiritual attacks (i.e. the wind displacement of a fireball or the momentum of a truck hurled at her with a wind sphere) or Regeneration.

4. Sera can never have a technique that negates flight at a range. She is completely vulnerable to the "fly away" tactic once you get out of the range of her sphere.

5. While she has no reiatsu signature, people can still detect her very easily if she's near any other living beings as she tends to show up like a black spot. This makes it almost impossible for her to hide in a crowd...or even a forest or field.

6. Finally, she may act smart but she ultimately can be taken out by tossing some jingly keys down a sewer drain. If you can find some new sensation for her to experience, she'll be at your beck and call. I put this last because its not so much a mechanical flaw as a hope that you know that I'm honestly not trying to "break" your game or anything!
Sera
Sera

Back to top Go down

Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar) Empty Re: Serafima the Sensation Gorger (Arrancar)

Post by Ravilin Tue May 29, 2012 10:39 am

Serafima wrote:After reading the rules more thoroughly I see that "negation" abilities are banned. If there can be an exception given the backdraws this character faces, I'd appreciate it. But I don't expect any kind of special treatment.

As such, these are the restrictions on the poor thing:

1. Sera cannot exceed "feeble-" on resistance, kidou or reiryoku. She will pay the points as though she had "feeble", but she will be considered to have a tier lower than "feeble".

2. Sera can never use Garanta, Hiero, flight, Cero, Kidou or any magical items. This includes when her zanpaktou is not released. They just don't work. Items simply don't work with her--as her null-reiatsu is always stronger than her reiatsu. She also cannot detect reiatsu, except by scent (which only lets her find people at extraordinarily short ranges).

3. Sera's abilities can never negate summoned creatures, the innate properties of spiritual beings (i.e. "I am a shinigami and stronger than a human), the existance of other physical forms, the after-effects of spiritual attacks (i.e. the wind displacement of a fireball or the momentum of a truck hurled at her with a wind sphere) or Regeneration.

4. Sera can never have a technique that negates flight at a range. She is completely vulnerable to the "fly away" tactic once you get out of the range of her sphere.

5. While she has no reiatsu signature, people can still detect her very easily if she's near any other living beings as she tends to show up like a black spot. This makes it almost impossible for her to hide in a crowd...or even a forest or field.

6. Finally, she may act smart but she ultimately can be taken out by tossing some jingly keys down a sewer drain. If you can find some new sensation for her to experience, she'll be at your beck and call. I put this last because its not so much a mechanical flaw as a hope that you know that I'm honestly not trying to "break" your game or anything!

Firstly, the system IS changing and thus so will the rules. However, here at BtiS, we appreciate...no, we LOVE it when players place arbitrary limitations and drawbacks on their powers. If we are shown a player place limitations on him/herself, we go bonkers.

With that said, based on these limitations (and if you are willing to tweak her abilities post overhaul), I don't see any problem with this power-set.
Ravilin
Admin
Admin

https://btis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera Tue May 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Then I found the right RPG. I adore giving my characters flaws/limitations/drawbacks; it just makes them so much more...interesting. X3
Sera
Sera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Tue May 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Serafima wrote:Then I found the right RPG. I adore giving my characters flaws/limitations/drawbacks; it just makes them so much more...interesting. X3

That's what I've been trying to get across to everyone. ^^ But yes, flaws create the most interesting interactions.
Ravilin
Admin
Admin

https://btis.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Passing through to try-outs!
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down