Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Teachings of old [cinder] 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Teachings of old [cinder]

2 posters

Go down

Teachings of old [cinder] Empty Teachings of old [cinder]

Post by Markus Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Markus Alistiar the shortest of the teaching staff at the academy sighed with a cold breath; it was a wet day as rain pelted the ground of the open kido range. He was soaked and cold to the bone; his short red hair held thick to his head as he spoke rain seemed to fall from his lips like spit. He was lucky he got to look back at his class putting the heavy wind to his back. “We are in luck class. It’s not every day you get to practice with almost no visibility.”

Markus did his best to keep the class in his line of site. The smaller teacher had to look upwards towards his students, and it was making the already miserable fourth seat seem even more unreasonable. He had refused to cancel his class unlike many of the other teachers, and so the dwarfs popularity with his students was hardly anything right now, but there was a reason he refused them the comforts of the indoors. Markus wanted them to take advantage of the horrible terrain, and low visibility, he wanted them to be miserable, and he wanted them to complain, the worse they thought of the academy the more they would think of their barracks, and assignments in the world of the living. He couldn’t prepare them for the journey, but he could teach them that misery came with the job.

“Start with laps to warm yourselves. I want four laps around this field I want mud, sweat and rain to pelt those pretty uniforms and I swear I will hog tie the first of you bastards to cut a corner.” Markus said with an almost drill sergeant tone as he threw his arm to the side pointing for them to get running. Taking a moment to slick the rain from his face with a cloth, not that it kept him dry but it gave a reprieve from the numbing water.

Every teacher had their own way of working their classes and Markus was no exception to that rule. Off the kido field he was tough trying to insert the back bone these recruits so rightly needed, but at any other time he was a kind man. It was really only during his classes that he was the drill sergeant from hell, and even than only because the students needed a firm hand on the field.
Markus
Markus
Captains
Captains

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Teachings of old [cinder] Empty Re: Teachings of old [cinder]

Post by Rubianca Oukami Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:10 pm

It had been a month since Ruby, the Silent One, had begun her classes within the Shinigami Academy. It was all thanks to Oshira-sama. Her mentor, he fatherly-figure...her headache. Though, the one month she had weathered had provided little challenge...until she had been graced with a new instructor. The 8th Dwarf of Snow White. A short, almost midget sized Shinigami with fiery red hair and a temper to boot. From what Ruby had discerned, he was the 4th seat of the 8th Division and an officer with the utmost devotion to his work. At least she had learned a thin-

“We are in luck class. It’s not every day you get to practice with almost no visibility.”
Rubianca's hazel eyes blink viciously as her focus returns. Her head tilts up as the rain begins to pour heavily and against her forehead to boot. The gusts of wind tossed her ponytail vigorously every which way it pleased. Her brown bangs also. Her kimono whimpers at the constant battering initiated by the wind.

“Start with laps to warm yourselves. I want four laps around this field I want mud, sweat and rain to pelt those pretty uniforms and I swear I will hog tie the first of you bastards to cut a corner.”
At the commencement of his words, Ruby tilts her head down, way down, and returns her gaze at the drill sergeant. Laps, really? How unmotivated. Well, whatever. He was the teacher, right? At his speech's completion, Ruby lifts her arms to her midsection and unties her white sash. Just as she removes it, her wet kimono in its entirety wavers to the puddled ground. And now her true outfit was bare for all to see. She wore a skin tight, excercise tank-top. The cool droplets of rain began to soak it, causing the secrets of her breasts to display. She also wore skin tight, black exercise shorts that illustrated her toned yet curvacious figure majestically.

Not seconds post her undressing, Ruby begins her sprint. As she darts past Markus the Dwarf, Ruby turns her eyes in his direction. Mockery or respect?

Rubianca Oukami
Rubianca Oukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 pm

As Markus watched the students run his mind wandered lightly. His eyes falling on the mute of his class, he didn't think much of her, well until she stripped down to shorts and a tank top, in a blowing storm. Markus watched her for a few seconds admiring her body but quickly remembering his rules when it came to student. Mostly that students were off limits to his usually more flirtatious ways.

He couldn't help but feel that something was missing from this storm. As it pelted the field he watched his students run and couldn't help but notice that it all seemed too mondain. If he was to take full advantage of the storm to train these students than he would need more than just the promise of a Bakudo when they messed up. Breathing in lightly he adjusted his pose and took a step adding an element to the storm that there hadn't been. "Hado yon Byakuri"

At his command the flare of white lightning burst from his hand He made sure not to aim it at his students directly but he did fire the lightning in their direction. He was holding back any way this was as light as his kido could go he wasn't aiming to kill anyone but if someone was dumb enough to get hit it would feel more akin to a tasser.

"Lets be real here students. Nothing on the battlefield is easy. there are far worse things in life than this acadamy, and you best be ready for them. If you can't dodge or fight than I quite frankly don't need you here. Now pick up your pace and I will start shooting at you."
Markus
Markus
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubianca Oukami Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 pm

She ran and ran. Under shine or shower, no matter. She was mightier than any force nature could strike her with. She would persevere. With her toned figure now drenched completely, she gleamed in the gloomy downpour like a Goddess under the rays of Olympus. Not surprisingly, Ruby was at the lead of her colleagues.

But what would cause her to cease her determination had just surfaced. An energy surge akin to that of Captain level, but from who-

Markus? The Dwarf? And then, she felt a spike of Reitsu. She turns her head to the left and in her sights, coming their way, hovered a large bolt of electrical destruction. Markus had let loose this beast? Incredible. Ruby's eyes had opened wide in astonishment. But, that awestruck breakdown had lasted mere seconds, for the attack's speed was even more astounding. For Ruby, this obstacle would be simple to overcome, but as she had noticed, Claire, one of the lesser students, was moving unconcerned towards the path of Markus's ferocity. What an idiot!

Ruby clenches her teeth as she performs a cartwheel and lands facing the still far away Claire. She darts as fast she can towards her colleague. Nearer and nearer the two destined travelers drew close. Would Ruby make it in time? Would she be-

Yes! From her calculations, there would be a three second window for Ruby to neutralize the collision. Her arms swinging and legs pumping, Rubianca Oukami passes in front of the beam of electricity. She attempts to halt her momentum abruptly, which causes a powerful energy to expel outward from her very soul. The force hurls Claire through the air, roughly five feet off the ground, twenty feet backward. But, the 4th level Hado lands home. A large explosion erupts where Ruby had stopped.
Rubianca Oukami
Rubianca Oukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:16 am

Markus watched as Ruby jumped in to the attack he had fired. the explosion made Markus wonder if he had used more energy than he had intended, Or if the girl who had just clashed with his techniques had over used her defenses. either way he was now interested in the result.

Markus walked up to the explosion, clearing the distance and tanking the rain and the wind for taking away the smoke and debris. "Are you hurt?" It was the first real question he had on his mind. A direct attack at his power level compared to the students shouldn't have done too much damage.

His eyes carried too and lingered on the other one the student who had been struck more from the reaction than the student Claire. He gave a sight the part of him that was a strong mentor came into play and stopped him from chastising the girl too harshly. "Pay attention to your surroundings, such attacks will be common on a battle field, and if you can't dodge them or even nottice them you will be a liability to the others. Get off my field and wash up I will have words with you later."

He reached out and offered his hand to help up Ruby. "Bravery suites you well, but your aim needs work." He had watched her full display. and although he wasn't great at sensing reiatsu he knew spiritual powers when he saw them, and the invisible force that hit Claire had come from Ruby.
Markus
Markus
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubianca Oukami Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Well, that had been a not so benefiting action. The blast had struck Rubianca and struck hard. She now lay on her back, her chest ascending and descending slowly. Her fiery eyes stared up into the clouded sky. Her body emanated smoke and heat and housed scars and burns.

And then she heard the voice of her teacher. Of the witty 4th seat, whom apparently possessed the power of a Captain. Quite unfortunate for her. Frankly, Ruby had ignored most of what the midget had said until she heard the words, but your aim needs work. Aim? Ruby's eyes blink quickly. What aim was this fuck talking about?

The female Oukami then tilts her head down and notices his outstretched, short and stout arm. Not knowing how long she had kept him waiting, Ruby lifts her right arm and latches onto his forearm.

"I'm fine, Captain" she says musingly.
Rubianca Oukami
Rubianca Oukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down