Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

I was dreaming of getting someone like Sylvain back in the team. He is from Brittany and we are all moving in the same direction. 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

I was dreaming of getting someone like Sylvain back in the team. He is from Brittany and we are all moving in the same direction.

Go down

I was dreaming of getting someone like Sylvain back in the team. He is from Brittany and we are all moving in the same direction. Empty I was dreaming of getting someone like Sylvain back in the team. He is from Brittany and we are all moving in the same direction.

Post by VVV520 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 pm

The French winger has returned to his homeland to link up with Guingamp on a season-long agreement.

The 28-year-old, who has spent the last three years in England, hopes to find regular game time back in Ligue 1.

The former Rennes midfielder was restricted to just nine Premier League outings Chelsea authentic jersey 2015 in 2013/14 as Newcastle manager Alan Pardew favoured other options.

"It’s a transfer with an option to buy permanently. We will decide at the end of the season if we want to take up the option."
Bertrand Desplat
Marveaux says it is that lack of action which has forced him to look elsewhere, commenting: "I wanted to leave Newcastle United to play more football. I need to play."

Guingamp are happy to offer Marveaux the opportunities he Manchester United jersey 2015 craves, with club president Bertrand Desplat admitting that a permanent deal in 2015 is a distinct possibility.

He said: "It is the return of the Prodigal Son for us. I was dreaming of getting someone like Sylvain back in the team. He is from Brittany and we are all moving in the same direction.

"He didn’t fulfil his potential with Newcastle because he was not playing there.

"At Guingamp we believe he will fulfil his potential because he will be playing more games.

"I would like to thank Newcastle. The negotiations Bayern Munich jersey 2015 were difficult but we got there.

"It's a transfer with an option to buy permanently. We will decide at the end of the season if we want to take up the option."
VVV520
VVV520

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down