Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Aspects of Lust (OPEN) - Page 2 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Aspects of Lust (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aspects of Lust (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aspects of Lust (OPEN)

Post by Thorns Sun May 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Making sure to withdraw the spear from their back, Hiku twirled it around in his hand, pointing it at the incoming cero and cutting it in half, allowing it to impact the walls, blowing a small hole in the wall, which was quickly filled in by another vine, returning the arena to pure darkness. He didn't actually know where she was, but thanks to Oshi's skills, he got a good guess.
"So, you're sure about this, Oshi? We've not got very long for this attack. Another two minutes if I'm right."
"Do you want me to take over, Hiku? Because I will if you're scared of a little girl. Where's the big brave warrior gone, he's left his coward behind." Oshi said, obviously trying to bait Hiku into fighting better. It wasn't usually in Oshi's nature to be mean to anyone, but this was a drastic situation.
"If it takes more than another minute, I'll let you take over. Alright, priest-boy?" He joked back, before all of his fingers started glowing with olive lights, one firing off after another at the point where Oshi directed.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Sun May 27, 2012 4:40 pm

She felt a volley of them launch at her this time. she sonidoed away from the, the light being emitted from the beams as they charged in the user's fingers being a great give away to his poition. she charged up her attack in front of her mouth and fired it, any vines that got in the way would be ripped apart by the torrent of reiryoku as it made its way towards her target. Soon after followed by another attempt to shoot reiatsu at him and place the seal on him.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Spinning his spear, he knocked away the reiryoku blast as if it was nothing. He then put one leg forwards and positioned himself in a way that was ready to strike
"Come on at me, midget." he said, before feeling something impact with his leg. What the...
"Damn it, Hiku! You messed up!! Pull down the barrier." Oshi said, knowing that whatever this thing was it was going to rip through their reiryoku like a knife through butter. They didn't need to give it anything more to feed on than it already had.
"Fine." he pulled the vines back, all contracting to their normal size as he looked at the girl infront of him
"You got lucky. Let's see how long you'll manage to fight like this." He charged forwards, sonidoing behind her and making a swing with the spear. If it hit it would cause whatever charm she'd placed on him to weaken, and it should go away once he killed her.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Sun May 27, 2012 9:17 pm

He didn't know, He didn't know that he was not in her blind spot at all. she could see him as clearly as day behind her. Through the eyes of the dragons on her shoulder. She dodged the spear and retaliated with a kick to the stomach. Sonidoing away she turned around, so as not to easily give away the fact that her field of vision was far wider than his own. It was here that she grinned as she looked at him. She could feel it, the feeling of the ground.... under HIS feet. He may notice the same if h payed attention. She had half a mind to demonstrate the connection that was just formed between them. But why not keep a surprise? It'll be better that way. She simply watched him now with a seemingly desiring smile. Her head titled slightly as she looked at him. would he feel what she felt? Would her emotions rush through him? he would notice, above all, though that he was starting to tire. Where as herself, she never felt so energetic.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 am

As she dodged the attack, she had retaliated with a kick to the stomach. Thankfully he'd managed to step back just in time. But, this was confusing. His attack had been dodged as if she could see it, that wasn't good. Did she have eyes in the back of her head or something? He looked her over head-to-toe trying to figure her out. However, Oshi wasn't entirely sure what Hiku was doing
"Hiku, I know she's cute, but now is NOT the time to be perving on her. Alright?"
"Shut up Oshi, my mind isn't on sex sex sex ALL the time. And what do you mean she's cute, she's a MIDGET!!"
"Midget's can be cute too."
"I don't have time to discuss your fetish right now, Oshi." He said, before realizing that he was struggling not to pant for air. What the... The seal! It must be affecting him worse than Oshi predicted. God Damn it. he needed to end this quickly.

He slammed his foot forwards into a sonido, but burst out of it before he got to her, throwing two sets of thorns to either side of her, which would then bend around and try and stab her in the back. Continuing to run, he swung his spear with both hands, aiming to force her to jump out of the way, where his final surprise would be waiting for her. A third group of thorns would hold back until she jumped and then strike as fast as it could. Most people weren't able to even see it but this girl seemed to be a challenge.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Aspects of Lust (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty https://btis.rpg-board.net/post

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 2:48 pm

She didn't have to see anything, she could feel him move. He had no noticed yet that there was a strong connection between them. She ducked and seemed to dance her way under the first wave of thorns then flowing around the spear as if she could feel exactly where it was, She spun around and wrapped her arms around him from behind. Leaning into him. A smile on her face as she felt both he feeling of holding this man and the feeling of this man being held by her. their bodies were connected now and she could feel whatever he was feeling. It was the same the other way around but it probably wouldn't be noticed until now. This would also be the reason why she was not taking any offensive now.

Not just because it would hurt her as well, but because she no longer wanted to kill this man, she wanted something else from him. Would he feel that through the connection that was made? If he didn't hurry and realise what was happening his chance to easily turn this around would be lost to him. the gap was small now. She made no noise as she held on to him awaiting for the seal to drain him of his stamina.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 4:35 pm

She had dodged the thorn attack as he had planned, and now it was onto step two. The spear was supposed to pierce her and stop her effect being so dynamic, but she had managed to dodge that too. and the bitch hadn't even had to jump up so the third attack was pointless. He sighed and stood for a moment trying to catch his breath. He was finding it all but impossible to breathe.
"Hiku, are you alright?"
"I can't take this any longer, Oshi. I'm going to faint, what did she do to me?"
"I don't know. I really don't know. That mark must be draining your stamina or your reiryoku or something." Oshi said, clearly panicking. He'd never seen Hiku look this weak. Something bad was clearly happening. They're attention was shattered when Hiku was grabbed from behind by the girl, both of them surprised.

"What the hell... Why do I suddenly feel so..." Hiku said, his voice suddenly dripping with lust. Oshi was shocked. Sure, this was the natural state for Hiku but to change into it so suddenly was shocking. Normally it just came naturally, but this seem forced.
"H-Hiku, swap with me!! If we use my reiryoku her effect shouldn't work. " Hiku could feel his eyes starting to close on their own and was forcing them to just stay open.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

The person was becoming weaker in her arms. Starting to go a bit limp as well. She giggled happily as she set him down and held him to herself on the ground. how to go about doing this, though? Where to take him that they wouldn't be bothered? There wasn't much privacy in a desert, though. not unless she took him under and found a cave in the forest below the sands. But she wasn't ready to wait that long! Her feelings had to be satisfied as soon as possible! Her heart beat heavily as she rested her head against his back. sensing how this action felt for both of their bodies. That seal was her favourite thing when she was like this. being able to enjoy touch far greater like this. If only the person in her arms were not losing his consciousness. But such was the unfortunate draw back of this seal. It did not matter. For now she listened, listened to him breath. feeling the beating of his heart. The feeling of being bonded so deeply was a pleasure of its own kind. And was something she would always take a minute to enjoy before moving on.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Hiku could feel himself slipping out of control, both with emotions he knew he shouldn't be feeling and lack of energy, but he found that it was too hard to actually hand over control to Oshi.
"O-oshi... I'm going to need you to take control."
"WHAT?? But only you're able to do that. It's my body to begin with, how would I...."
"Just try taking over from me, alright?" Oshi nodded, and tried to concentrate his energy and pulse it through the body. Hiku had seemed to take to stealing control like a duck to water, but he was never very good at it, he always went over the top.
"Sorry, midget, You're not getting this without a fight." Hiku said, before his body seemed to glow with deep purple energy which seemed to radiate out of his body in the shape of a gigantic purple crucifix, throwing his hair up as it passed through him. A semi-insane laugh left his mouth as he could feel himself being reabsorbed into the body before the light finally settled down. Left in his place was Oshi who, for the first time in his life, was severely pissed off.
"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" he cried out, slamming his elbow into the girl's chest.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Something felt wrong, his side of the connection was fading away. Why was she losing the ability to feel him? Then the reiatsu flared and the connection was just purely severed. The man had been speaking oddly. Was he just insane? No she could feel there was something else in him now. Was he really not the only inhabitant of that body? A gasp of pain could not be held in when the yelling man hit her chest. She let go and pulled back from him. Crawling away, all her eyes a bit widened. Her target had vanished and been replaced. All that escaped her now was a loud roar. A bit from heart brake, the rest from anger.

She held her hand up and launched her Perish, this time flesh was drawn from her into the sphere before it vanished and the energy rained down upon him again. Who was this? Why had he gotten in the way? her love, her target was still in there, which made this one an obstacle. He was getting in the way, this tore at her to believe and her pets began charging that attack once more. Like a feral beast she was being predictable, but she was limited in what she could do. the only other thing she could do would be pointless and she didn't want to erase these feelings. her hand went to the ground as she pushed herself to her feet. Growling at him who was before her.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 6:13 pm

He heard the girl before him growl as she fired the same attack as before, to which Oshi just stepped out of the way as if it was a dance, smiling.
"This body is all mine now, thanks for taking Hiku out. No more worrying about having to cope with two minds now. So, in the words of an old friend of mine..." he cleared his throat.
"You screwed up, fuckbucket." his vines wrapped around his body, retracting their thorns so they wouldn't stab him and keeping the ones on the outside out. The only bit on his body that wasn't completely covered was his face, which took a second longer to be wrapped around by the vines from his mask. He had two minutes to kick the everloving crap out of this person, before he had to renew it. Running forwards, he sonidoed, arriving behind her and slamming his spiked fist forwards three times, aiming for the back of her head.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 6:33 pm

She saw him behind herself, she twisted around to launch her beam at him. Of course he was attacking as well, she dodged the first strike, being left with but graze. Those thorns were sharp. The second one she dodged as well but this one connected better leaving a few more, larger cuts than the first. then managing to completely dodge the last. He didn't even look like a person any more. With all those vines around him he just looked like an object that moved. She launched her Perish attack again as well. Losing blood and flesh as usual. But the use of the reiryoku it took was starting to affect her. She could feel her energy starting to deplete.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 pm

He walked through the perish attack as it made a mark on one of his vines. Ripping it off, the marked vine seemed to disintegrate almost instantly and quickly replaced by another one.
"Maybe I should have told you something, girl. Those thorns that just pressed into you contained a very specific poison. A VERY specific poison. You feel that numbness, beginning to set in your body? Well, i'm afraid that what's flowing through you is known as Sanguinus Clavi. Essentially, you should barely be able to move by now." He walked forwards again, before raising his hand in a beckoning movement. Additional vines shot out of his back, shooting towards the semi-immobilized girl
"Crucis."
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm

She didn't listen she tried to charge forward, yet one of her legs gave out as it wouldn't move. She launched a cero at him from her mouth, her pets charging another attack. she was just using whatever was available at this point. not allowing herself to just lie down and die. though when her arms started to numb that was becoming difficult. Then came another attack of those vines Again she fired a cero but aiming was becoming difficult.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Sidestepping the cero, he moved around her body, knowing that the only thing she'd be able to move right now would be her head and very few people had the ability to move their heads around. He pressed his hand against her neck, praying that this one blow would be enough to knock her unconscious and that this damn fight would be over. He didn't want to admit it, but most of his energy had been used on taking full control of his body again. He was feeling like falling asleep, but he wanted to end this first.
"Just hurry up and sleep already." he said, his voice turning into an annoyed complaint.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

She was hit, not hard enough to be knocked out in fact. But she lost all ability to move her body other than her head. Falling to the ground now, her body lay flat against it. Then, the last bits of her energy dropped too low to maintain her released form. The wings receded to a smaller size as did the dragon heads on her shoulders. The crimson halo turning into a simply long strand f hair that fell down the side of her head. Her eyes, they filled up with light as if they had actually just started seeing what was in front of her. They looked around a bit, scanning the area to see where she was. Then looked up at him out of the corner of her eye. Who was this man? Was... was she just fighting him? She would have to try and apologise when she had the strength. If he didn't find it best to kill her. her eye looked into one of his. When he too notice she gave him a smile. "H....Hi." She struggled to say in a sweet voice. "I-I'm sor-" she couldn't finish saying it before slipping unconscious.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank god in heaven, she was finally out. He had won... but the last bit confused him. She seemed like she was seeing him for the first time. His thorns unravelled around him, as his released form wore off. He'd have to work this out later. He had just enough to finally deal with this girl. He put his hand just above her head before charging a cero. He looked at her properly, she looked pitiable and innocent. He didn't understand but she seemed... different from a second ago. She seemed more like a human than the animal she had been a moment ago. Reabsorbing the cero into his hand, he slipped his hands under her back.
"I'll try to be careful." he said, whispering to her unconscious body. Seconds later, he disappeared. clearly sonidoeing off into the distance.

Less than five minutes later, he arrived at the doors to Las Noches, and bowed his head to the gate keeper
"Who's this, Maboroshi? Another stray of yours?"
"I don't know. I really don't. She needs a warm bed to sleep off my poison. Can I take her inside?" The doors opened in answer to his question, to which the gatekeeper nodded
"Just take care of her. She seems like a feral." Maboroshi smiled, but all his mind was thinking was 'You have NO idea'
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Present day

Elena released from the lock of their lips. Opening her eyes to look into Oshi's. "Since... when did you?" When she thought back on it, there were signs that she shrugged off as just a brotherly behaviour. That was silly of her. It's not like she knew what it was like to have a brother before she came to this place. "I... I haven't hurt your feelings have I? Without knowing. I mean." Se turned her gaze away from him now. "I have... a lot of people I go see. So... how can you still?" she was not asking complete questions, she was nervous, feeling her heart beating. this wasn't just someone who she thought was a brother to her this was the very first person she met from this place.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

"You really didn't know?" Oshi asked, a little depressed. Hiku's mocking voice came into his head
"I told you, you've got to be obvious with girls like her. They're so used to just demanding it that you've got to be obvious. Trying to be romantic and sweet won't fucking mean jack." Oshi ignored it and looked at her, still a little depressed
"I'm more depressed that you had no clue that I felt this way. I was hoping that you'd be able to tell even though... even though I'm...."
"Even though you're a coward when it comes to love and sex?"
"SHUT UP HIKU!!" he said, clutching his head.

Oshi looked at Ellie, obviously still a little depressed.
"Well, you see.... My body isn't my own. Ever since I've come to Hueco Mundo I've never had anything that just I could have. So the fact that I have to share you seems like nothing. I don't get to experience anything alone, it's always been with at least one other person. so.... what I'm trying to say is... I don't care if you're other people's as well, I really don't... as long as I'm one of them, that's all I care about."
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 7:41 pm

She felt a bit bad, she hadn't noticed his feelings at all. She had never actually been on this side of things, she was used to being the one making advances on others. Yet her heart seemed to be beating quite fast at this, it was different. "I.... I'm so sorry." She said turning to him again. "I just thought that was just normal. I mean, I've never had a brother not even in life. I didn't know what it was like to have one. And I've forgotten that it was possible for the roles to be reversed." She hurt a bit, knowing she had hurt him by being ignorant. "I'm sorry... so sorry I was stupid. I mean.... .Why? Why me anyway?" She asked in a serious tone, biting her lip nervously as she wanted an honest answer from him. "What is it that you even like about me?" Though she didn't know if she rally wanted to hear an answer. Right now her biggest fear was hurting him in any way. Though from what he was saying.... it didn't seem like she had ways to do that. yet still she had to know what was going through him.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Oshi raised his hand up to her face, stroking it gently
"You want to know why you? Because, Elena Jacolleni, you're you." he smiled, before breaking off the smile to be honest
"But honestly... because... I don't know. Your voice, your hair, your attitude, your face. They're all perfect. When I first met you, I thought I would allow you to rest and then get you out of my life. The first time we met each other you tried to rape and kill me... but now?" he looked around, sounding unsure of himself once more
"I don't know when it happened. One day, I stopped seeing you as my 'little sister', or my partner, or the girl I knew I had to protect. I stopped seeing you as any of those things and started seeing you for who you really are... I saw you as Elena Jacolleni and it was beautiful." Hiku was making gagging noises in his head, apparently not being a fan of this romance.
"I thought I'd be happy just seeing that you were happy on a day to day basis. but Hiku here..." he slapped his face against his hollow mask
"... had to go and force my hand. Maybe he was tired of things being slow or maybe for once in his life he wanted to help me out. I don't know."
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Listening to his answers. Her face couldn't stop from reddening. Such sweet words coming from this person. he wasn't sure when, but it must have been some time ago. She bit her lip harder as she felt a feeling grow inside her. "I-I'm sorry about the rape thing. It was jut bad timing that you caught me in my released form." That was not easy to get out, to be honest.

As far she knew, one does not usually talk about that field with people who were like family to them. Her eyes were locked to his, though. "W-Well." Her heart seemed ready to give, this was too new to her. Her hands came to rest on his shoulders as she moved to kiss him again. In all honesty it was hard to look at him now. She couldn't speak, she just decided she had to show how she was feeling at the moment. She didn't know what she even could say after the kiss was over. She just stared into his eyes blushing brightly and biting her lower lip.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Mon May 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Oshi laughed as she apologized about trying to rape him. He never expected to hear the words "Sorry about the rape thing" to come out of anyone's mouth, let alone Ellena's but it was touching that she would still care about it after so long. They'd fought through so much together, been through so much together, and she still assumed he cared about some stupid misunderstanding that happened almost a century ago? That was when he realized that he was thinking about someone trying to rape him as a misunderstanding, and started to blush. Had being with Ellena and Hiku had THAT large of an effect on him? He laughed internally as he realized how different he had become from that shy little choir boy all those years ago.

He could feel her hands on his shoulders as she stuttered, looking for words. He felt for a second as if she was going to flatout reject him, but then she moved to kiss him again. He was stunned for a second... she was accepting him! She liked him back!! He leaned forwards and returned the kiss, his arms wrapping around her back and keeping her close. This, however, seemed to amuse Hiku. As the couple's lips mashed together, he decided to amuse himself by singing a particularly annoying song
"Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t stop now
Don’t try to hide it how
You wanna kiss the girl "
Half of his thoughts were on how great it felt to properly be accepted, but the other half had one thought. One single, solitary thought. SHUT THE FUCK UP HIKU!!!!!
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Tue May 29, 2012 1:37 am

She eased into his embrace, moving her lips slowly against his. her body leaned into his as she was held closer to him. She could feel it in the release in tension in his shoulders, he was relieved. He must have been worried that something else was going to happen. Did he really think she would be able to reject him or his feelings? After what he said she felt strongly for him, his feelings for her were strong and she was able to return them. What would okaa-sama think about this? It didn't really matter, though. As long as they enjoyed this moment. As long as this felt like something she didn't want to let end.

When it came time to breathe again she rested her head against his chest. To listen to his heart, and to hear his breath. She enjoyed doing this, it was something she could do for hours with those she was close to, in contrast to how she was in her released state. She was silent, but what she felt right now was the desire to make this person happy. Should she really not try to let herself be his and his alone though? She never had this question in her head before but things were different with this person. Her feelings for him were a bit different for the others.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 am

Her lips were slowly moving against his, sharing a tender moment. He couldn't help but wonder what his mistress would say.... or more probably, do if she caught the pair of them like this. But... he didn't care. He realized that for the first time. He didn't care what Maeter would throw at him, she could rape him and abuse him or whip him and slap him. He didn't care. As long as he could be with Ellena, everything else paled into insignificance. This moment was all that mattered. His original master taught him a long time ago that whatever life threw your way it wouldn't matter, because as long as you lived as you knew you should then you would find your way to heaven. He smiled, it had taken over 250 years for him to reach his paradise, but he knew that this was finally it. His little piece of eden.

He blushed as she placed her head against his chest. He could feel his heart-rate flourish into a samba. He smiled down at her before kissing her on the forehead
"You know Ellie... I mean it. Do whatever you want, be with whoever you want... I don't mind. As long as I know that I can be with you, that's all I need."
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next