Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Aspects of Lust (OPEN) - Page 3 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Aspects of Lust (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Aspects of Lust (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aspects of Lust (OPEN)

Post by Diaveras Tue May 29, 2012 5:38 pm

It felt nice, this type of closeness. His heart rate increased, the sound of each beat of it was strong. It eased her to listen to this sound, yet it felt so much more than just relaxing. She felt a bit safe too, but it was more that she was close to Oshi. Her hands slipepd down from his shoulders and slipped under his arms to wrap around his back. "I already considered you and the others under Okaa-san the more important of the people I consider close. I will be thinking of you a lot more than almost everyone else. But if someone were to come along whom I actually pledged fidelity to, then I hope you would be ready for that." Her eyes opened slightly as she would get out one last thought. "Not just if that person turns out to be you." She was trying to hide the fact that she felt like he could be such a person to her. Someone so important that she would stop would actually make herself no longer anyone else's. To give her entire being to that person and that person alone. her hold around him remained tight, in hopes that they could stay like this for the next few hours.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Santa's Helper : 0
Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 pm

"I already considered you and the others under Okaa-san the more important of the people I consider close. I will be thinking of you a lot more than almost everyone else. But if someone were to come along whom I actually pledged fidelity to, then I hope you would be ready for that." Oshi nodded, looking at her with eyes that spelled out nothing more than understanding and hope for her happiness. He had long since come to terms that she'd probably never like him, but now that he knew that she liked him back, he would be willing to do whatever it took to make, and keep her, happy. If he had to step back and let another man, or woman, or thing, take her then he would. But only if it made her happy. If anyone ever made her sad or tried to use her, then he had a special weapon up his sleeves. He mentally smiled at Hiku who nodded at him. The pair, although consumed by their differences, were both at least basically able to understand each other after over 150 years of being partners. After all, it was a priest's job to save the soul of a warrior, and it was a warrior's job to protect the body of a priest.
" I will be fine with whatever you choose, Ellie. As long as you choose it by your own fruition. But know this, even if you make a mistake, or realize that the one you finally choose is actually not the one you want, then I will always be here for you. Not just because I love you, but because I want you to be happy."
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm

He seemed to think for a moment, she worried that this meant he was fighting feelings that might be hurting him. Her hands gripped at the fabric of his clothing nervously and hoping she hadn't cause him to feel pain. But his words, that he would be fine simply with her being happy. It made her wonder if there was already anyone who would make her the most happy. As many times as she asked herself he seemed to be the first face that appeared in her mind. When she would ask herself if there was anyone else, Yvinos seemed to appear but was there something so deep between them? Or was it just physical? She'd have to figure that out but these two were, at the current time, most prominent in her mind. Would it get physical with Oshi? It wasn't really important to her, but it was something that made her curious. time would tell. For now she was silent too long. She buried her face further into his chest and eased against him. "Thank you, Oshi. I.... If I ever seem to be doing something, gonig after someone who doesn't make me happy. I want you to intervene, even if I resist I trust you to know that I am hurting and that it would be best for me to get between me and whatever it is that is hurting me. But... don't do anything stupid. Don't forget about yourself, either. I want don't want to see you hurt, and if you hurt yourself anyway I won't forgive you."
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Wed May 30, 2012 5:31 pm

"Thank you, Oshi. I.... If I ever seem to be doing something, gonig after someone who doesn't make me happy. I want you to intervene, even if I resist I trust you to know that I am hurting and that it would be best for me to get between me and whatever it is that is hurting me. But... don't do anything stupid." He laughed, as if merely brushing the issue aside
"me, do something stupid? I really don't know what would cause you to think I would do such a thing, Ellie. I am clearly the most sensible person in the world." he said jokily. It was true, he was always more realistic and sensible than the average person, but having Hiku as a bodymate wasn't a certificate for safety in anyone's books.
"Don't forget about yourself, either. I want don't want to see you hurt, and if you hurt yourself anyway I won't forgive you." this was the time he had to disagree, to speak his mind
"Ellie..... I understand you don't want to see me get hurt, but I'm a priest. No, I'm more than that. I'm one of the few people entrusted in history with the duties of my sect, and I can't just abandon it just for a little bit of safety. but for you.... I'll try not to get killed." he said lightheartedly, trying to make a joke out of it but it was an undeniable fact. His duty was first and foremost to Ellie, then to Maeter, then to Las Noches. He'd never really cared about his safety as long as he could protect others who needed it. After all, wasn't that what the true job of a priest was? To save other people from hellfire.
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Wed May 30, 2012 5:40 pm

He was at least promising not to get killed. She couldn't exactly tell him he couldn't get hurt, besides there was still another person in him that she couldn't trust with anything. "If that's how it is." She started thinking of how to continue. "Then I want to be there when you get hurt so I can heal you. Take care of you until you get better, then scold and punish you alter for scaring me. At least allow this of me." Saying this she held him tighter and closed her eyes as she turned her head to place her face into his chest. "So if you plan on getting hurt either take me along or be ready to be punished when you return. For all the time you make me spend worrying about you while you are away."
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

For a second, Oshi couldn't look at her. She was asking to be taken along if he was planning on getting himself hurt. He knew he couldn't do that, especially not know she was finally accepting his feelings for her. Even worse, he knew that he had to leave on his pilgrimage in a matter of days, and to do such a thing alone after promising not to leave her behind was going to be a mean thing to do, but he knew he had to do it. If not just for the tradition's sake, then because he didn't want to risk her seeing his corpse. He knew he needed something to distract you from the topic, and fast. Oshi's arms slipped around her back, before quickly pushing her over and into a princess lift. He looked down at her
"you're going to punish me? But honey, I didn't know you were into that. Now come on, we've got a mistress to report to." he laughed gently, before sonidoing. They were probably both wanted back in their rooms by now, and it would have been rude of him to keep her all to himself. Hiku's voice popped up in his head.
"was that a bondage joke you just made Priest-boy? Never thought I'd hear you say the like." he laughed happily "Glad to see you're seeing things from my point of view now."
"No, Hiku, I'll never think like you." he smiled "because unlike you I've got something I want to protect."
Thorns
Thorns
Fraccion
Fraccion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3