Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED] 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED]

2 posters

Go down

Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED] Empty Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED]

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Try-out Role-Player: Shikashi Yubi
Try-out Character's Name: Shikashi Yubi
Try-out Character's Race: Shinigami

Last edited by Ganny on Wed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED] Empty Re: Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED]

Post by Shikashi Yubi Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

It was an early morning, and the sun was raising up through the sky, illuminating the Soul Society and shining it's grace over the Seireitei. In a tower just next to, or more accurately part of, the Research and Development Institute, a young female soul reaper was walking towards a large room situated near the top of the block. The air seemed surprisingly clean and dust free, an utter testament to how hard the squad members who inhabited it worked to keep it clean. Something about "a sterile working environment" or some such jargon. The girl sighed as she walked through the tower, wishing that she hadn't been asked to do this job. She was sure she was going to be embarrassed by it at some point, but orders were orders.

She finally arrived at the door and knocked three times, knuckles rutting on the door.
"Yubi-taichou!! You asked me to wake you this morning, you're scheduled to meet with Kasumi-taichou, you've got 10 minutes left! Captain!!!" she knocked again, but still there was no answer. Putting her ear against the door, she heard a light snoring noise.
Damn, the captain is sleeping late again! she thought to herself, before calling out
"Captain, I'm opening the door now. Sorry if I'm disturbing your sleep." with that, she pushed open the door and her face turned a very lovely shade of scarlet. There, lying on the bed with the captain, were two very barely covered up ladies, both cuddled into his chest on either side. One had long black hair, or at least it looked long. It was covered by the blanket and so she couldn't be entirely sure. The other had short blonde hair, and looked almost masculine. So many thoughts were running through the girl's head. Who were these people? How did they come to be here? What were they doing....... Well, two naked girls laying next to a naked guy in a messy bed. That wasn't a very big mystery. She couldn't cope with this, but it was her job to wake him up...... what was she supposed to do?

Shikashi's eyes opened drearily, breaking out of one of the nicest dreams he'd had for a long time.
"Mmm...... morning Missae-chan. Did something happen last...... night....." something was wrong. the look on her face was obviously readable, it said she just walked in on something. He looked around him and saw two naked girls. He tried to remember the events of the night before, but he couldn't. All he knew was tat Missae was extremely panicked
"Missae-chan, I can explain...... I think." Shiki said, trying to bluff away this whole incident. His voice sounded almost panicked, with the concern easy to read, but Missae wasn't interested. She was obviously trying to speak but was too shocked
"Y-you..... YOU PERVERT!!!" she yelled out, waking Shiki's "company". Leaping out of bed to avoid any further embarrassment, Shiki pulled his clothes on and went to the window ledge. All he could hope was that she hadn't woken any of the other squad members up. Note to self; never get drunk and use Missae as an alarm clock again.

His voice changed back to it's normal sarcastic one as he turned to her, still topless.
"Thanks, lass. I think there was someone out by squad 11 who didn't QUITE hear you." he said, raising an eyebrow sarcastically. Pulling on his robes and Haori, he brushed himself down. Then, walking across the room, he put his feet on the ledge and turned around.
"Get these ladies back to....... whatever barracks they came from. There's a good girl." he said, smiling warmly before leaning back. For a second, it looked like he was about to slip out of the window and then, like a falling petal, he was gone.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED] Empty Re: Try-Out: Shikashi Yubi, Shikashi Yubi [APPROVED]

Post by Ravilin Asura Wed May 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Kasumi was leaning against the table in the tea shop, the crimson eyes holding a look of annoyance. Where was the captain? The crimson eyes held the soft look of frustration. The wooden table was low with cushions for sitting. One hand trailed against the pillow tugging on the soft material. If there was one thing that she wasn't good with it was waiting patiently for someone. Kasumi stared at the tea she ordered for the two of them and the biscuits before sighing. What the hell was taking him so long? Shiki had been the one who wanted this meeting. The red eyes held laughter when she heard the faint echoes of yelling. It seemed that all the shinigami were buzzing about with activity. Shifting uncomfortably in the seat Kasumi wanted to be asleep. Working all hours of the night kept her up rather late. Picking up the small delicate tea cup she took a long sip of it. It tasted sweet with a ting of bitterness. It was one of her favorite teas. After a few minutes Kasumi sensed the other captain heading in her direction. Spotting the blue hair before anything else Kasumi offered a strained smile to the other captain. He didn't know what to say to the man. Picking up one of the cookies, she nibbled on it watching Shiki come closer to the building, flaring her own power in the slightest manner so he knew where she was lurking. Laughter showed in the crimson eyes, "Getting yelled at Yubi Taicho?" Laughter thrummed in her musical sounding voice before motioning for him to sit beside her in the small tea house.

Sipping her tea once more the smile vanished from her face to the once more cool reflection. She took in his body movements sniffing slightly too. He had been drunk. "So what did you want to discuss Yubi?" Kasumi asked before looking to his cooling tea. Pushing it lightly towards him the red eyes sparkled in delight. Hang overs sucked but maybe he'd remember what he did last night. Some of her squad members did for sure. Kasumi wasn't often good with these meeting so she tried not to push too much.
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Wed May 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Coming out of flash-step, Shiki arrived just around the corner from the tea shop. He could feel the reiatsu of Kasumi from where he stood, and she did NOT seem happy. He looked at his wrist and was yet again glad that he didn't forget to take a few specimens back from the human world. His watch said that he was around 10 minutes too late. It was only ten minutes, she couldn't possibly be TOO mad could she? He pushed through the crowd, and saw her face. She was wearing a smile, but Shika hadn't been the captain of the research squad for over 120 years without getting used to when people were forcing themselves. He felt like he was going to be killed. Faking a smile back, he walked towards the table and bowed slightly
"I'm so sorry Kasumi, I... well... we... that is to say I... I have no explanation, I'm sorry. I screwed up." he apologized, before finally reaching the table and noticing her offering him to sit down
"Getting yelled at, Yubi-taichou?" Shika smiled embarrasedly and looked her in the eyes
"We're colleagues, we're not strangers. Call me Shikashi, or Shika. Whatever fits, m'lady. But, you COULD say that I suppose." He sat down on the cushion and helped himself to a cookie, or two. By the time he had four in his hand at the same time he started to think that this might be enough.

She started sniffing him, and he just looked away awkwardly, not desiring to make any eye contact with her. He pulled at his robe and sniffed it. He noticed a few traces of chemical, including a bit of ethanol and a bit of lactic acid, but nothing too potent.
"Sorry, do I smell? I was in a rush so I didn't get to have a bath, you know how it is." He bit into his first cookie, savoring in the crumbling texture and the chocolatey taste that felt so gloriously gorgeous as he let it melt slightly on his tongue before swallowing. He couldn't help himself but devour two of the cookies right off the bat, almost quicker than Kasumi could bat her eyes.
"Now, you ask what I'm wanting to discuss Kasumi-chan? Is there any reason an attractive woman can't be asked out for drinks nowadays?" he winked cheekily, a perverted smile spreading across his face.
"But seriously though, I was just worrying about your men. The Onmitsu..... the Onii-chan...... the whatever the hell it's called." his tone was rather strange, it was clear he was joking but at the same time a tint of worry and dissatisfaction could be detected if you looked close enough, not that many people would.
"A lot of them seem to be fighting with the technology of yesteryear, and they are some of our best fighters. They may not have the brute strength and insane tenacity of Squad 11's men, but that's like comparing a scalpel to a mallet. You can do it, but it's pretty freaking stupid. Point being, why haven't we upgraded their technology yet? We could have every squad equipped with a mechanical Reiatsu detector, make sure to stop missing those pesky little stealth arrancars. You see what I'm getting at here?"
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Wed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Try-out Profile Evaluation Section - Sub-Total:28/36
  • General -Total: 10/12
  • Thoroughness - 3/4
  • Organization - 3/4
  • Cleanliness - 4/4

• Character - Total: 9/12
  • Originality and creativity - 4/6
  • Character depth - 5/6

• Zanpakuto - Total: 9/12
  • Originality and creativity - 4/6
  • Zanpakuto depth - 5/6

Try-out Post Evaluation Section - Sub-Total: 48/64
  • Creativity - Total: 13/18
  • Setting - 3/6
  • Action scene - 4/6
  • Character reaction -6/6

• Grammar and Sentence Structure - Total: 13/16
  • Punctuation - 3/4
  • Sentence structure - 3/4
  • Readability - 7/8

• Storytelling Ability - Total: 4/4

• Flow and Overall Structure - Total: 6/8
  • Post flow - 3/4
  • Post organization - 3/4

• General Detail - Total: 12/18
  • Setting detail - 3/6
  • Character action detail - 4/6
  • Character interaction detail and integrity - 5/6

Total: 76

Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

New Total is 8000P
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down