Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED] 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED]

2 posters

Go down

Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED] Empty Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED]

Post by Ravilin Asura Wed May 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Try-out Role-Player: Roddo
Try-out Character's Name: Roddo Ptolemaios
Try-out Character's Race: Shinigami

Last edited by Ganny on Wed May 16, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED] Empty Re: Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED]

Post by Roddo Wed May 16, 2012 5:38 pm

The day couldn't really get any better, and for Roddo it all started with the rain. Something about rain always made the atmosphere around him feel comfortable and serene, he actually looked forward to stormy and rainy days. This was definitely a day to relax, fortunately ... yes fortunately he received a request for a spar by a fellow shinigami in the seat below him. It wasn't particularly odd for him to recieve such a request, but one should definitely think twice before challenging a captain. The dull clattering of his boots could be heard in the hallway leading to the training area, his hands swinging subtly by his side and his hair twirling behind him as thoughts filled with anticipation encompassed his mind.

If you listened closely you could probably hear the blaring of music coming from the items in his ears, 'Set' dipped his hands into everything and one of his favorite living realm items has to be the mp3 player. "Na na na that dat don't kill me, can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up, cause i can't wait much longer. I know i got to be right now, cause i can't get much wronger. Man i been waitin all night now, that's how long i have been on ya." The lyrics of the song could be heard as he parted his lips, 'Kanye West' was only one of the artists that Roddo listened to when he indulged into the music of the living realm. He was definitely different when it came to shinigami but he was never the type to blend in the background; even-though his position in the gotei demanded it. A solemn sound of a slide would be heard as he opened the doorway to the training area ...

"Wow, I thought I'd be the first to show up ..." he said as he noticed that his opponent for today was already in the room, and in position to strike no less. If his heart could smile it would definitely be showing all 32 right now, what made it even better was that his opponent was female. Regardless of gender, Roddo would be the last to turn down a spar; let alone underestimate a foe because of such. She didn't even respond, her face was stripped of emotion as she charged Roddo and went for a strike downward. He would meet the blade with his left hand, of course it wouldn't be barehanded ... 'Set' kept his blades on his waist for easy access ... he had quickly slipped his fingers into one of them to block the females advance. "Take it easy ..." he said as his demeanor quickly changed, the female's eyebrow began to quiver as she rose her blade just to bring it down again ... this time with stronger force. "Must be that time for the month eh?" he said as a smirk creeped across the side of his as he reached for his second blade to prepare himself for the coming strike.

The impact was definitely something he couldn't take lightly, this girl is seemingly mad at the world and this spar can quickly become out of hand if Roddo didn't keep his wits about himself. So obviously the joking had to stop, as her blade came down the second time he met her attack with both his blades ... by putting his fists on top of each other he created V with his blades. This not only stopped her strike but allowed Roddo to seemingly trap her blade between them. "Now let's see what you really got ..." Relinquishing his position on the ground, 'Set' did a cartwheel ... even with his large frame this movement was fluid and seamless. With her blade caught between his her only option was to either let go of her zanpakuto or hold onto it which would bring her body off-balanced to where she may fall. That wasn't the least of her problems though, for both of Roddo's feet were aiming for the side of his opponents face ... so even if she let go if she wasn't the type to quickly think on her feet ... well ... down she would go.

Luckily for her she made the right decision, by letting go of her zan and crouching simultaneously she dodged both attempted attacks to her face and quickly recovered to send a straight kick to the midsection of Sutekh's body. Roddo would take the kick, the momentum of the attack would push him to the wall that was about a foot behind him. Placing his right foot on the wall, he would push off while using the quickness of his shunpo to close the distance as the girl would recoil her leg from her attack. Almost instantly his blades would be at her neck, though she seemingly saved her self by quickly grabbing her blade and putting it between Roddo's attack as she lay on her back. 'Set' towered over her, they were locked in a battle of strength ... in a real battle the girl's life would have definitely been taken. As he used his body weight and strength to push her blade back toward her neck she would let out a slight whimper, as his blades came within millimeters of her neck he would relinquish his position and turn toward the exit to leave.

Coming to her feet she would give Roddo a piece of her mind, "WHY'D YOU STOP?! AS A SHINIGAMI YOU'RE NOT TO SHOW ANY MERCY TO THE ENEMY! NOOO MERCY!" She would scream in his direction as her eyes would began to fill with tears, her wrist would began to shake as the grip on her zan would loosen. Turning around he would approach her, her stance was weak but she managed to bring her zan up to guard her self. Roddo would hold his arms out after placing his zanpakutos back at his side to show that he meant no harm, as he got closer to her he would grab her hand that held the hilt of her blade to stabilize her grip. He slowly leaned to the side of her face "You're not the enemy, learn to treasure those around you and when the time comes it will all make sense." he spoke calmly in her ear, and placed a kiss on her cheek. As he turned to the exit the female shinigami fell to her knees and gripped the material that lay over her thighs as she began to weep, the life of a shinigami definitely wasn't an easy one.

Roddo sighed as he glanced back at her, a lot of shinigami couldn't come to grips with their responsibilities ... they either cracked under the pressure or became psychologically unstable. He could only wish the best for the girl as he slid the door close behind him. That wasn't much of a spar, in fact if he hadn't held back as much as he did there would have definitely been blood. As he walked down the corridor he noticed an empty dojo, after entering he dropped down to an indian sitting position and placed his zans on his lap. What else would this day bring, he could only wonder ...
Roddo
Roddo
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED] Empty Re: Try-Out: Roddo Ptolemaios; Roddo [APPROVED]

Post by Ravilin Asura Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 pm

There was no noise beyond Roddo's slow breathing. Finally a sigh whispered from the rafters above in the dojo where the squad trouble maker was perched. The woman was voluptuous with a figure most women envied. Her long crimson hair was trailing along her legs. Blue eyes glittered as she grinned to the captain below her. "Always the one to play the Buddah like person. What part of your life are you on now?" The blue eyes examined Roddo closely. The reference was to the human belief that Buddah said to reach nirvana you must live eight lives, suffering through each one. Suffering lead to desire, which lead in turn, to death. Slowly she walked along the narrow wooden beam with the grace of a ballerina. He motions were full of sexual energy. Raina was the type of woman who was used to getting her way with people through what she knew best. Pausing in the middle of the beam the woman's blue eyes looked serious. "I would've stayed until she finished crying. Women are emotional beings, Taicho." As she murmured these words a scream was heard from the training room that Roddo had left only moments previously. Without a sound the young shinigami suddenly appeared beside Roddo using a shunpo to bring her to his side. The red hair fell in place against her form before she shot a grim look to the man. The power of her sword was foresight so she knew what was outside there in the other room. "I suggest getting a healer." The murmur was clear before she pushed the adjoining doors open.

The young woman had rammed the blade through herself in some twisted mind set. One of the officers stood with a hand over her mouth in shock looking paler than snow. The crimson blood was fanning out slowly. Raina shot a glance to Roddo. This was his squad he would deal with the mess as best as he could, right? The look in her eyes showed that she didn't know if that was the case. She herself was from the kido core so she knew some simple healing. Striding across the mats of the training room Raina crouched in the blood. It was staining her uniform. Shooting a quick glance to Roddo she bopped her head. "Get a healer. I'll try and keep her sustained." The voice was low, pain lingering in the depths of them before she gently applied pressure around the sword to stop the bleeding. She wouldn't pull the sword out fully until one of the fourth squad shinigami arrived to help.
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddo Wed May 16, 2012 7:29 pm

"As much as you pester me, you obviously don't know me very well ..." The captain would announce as an eyebrow would be seen raising over the top of his mirror shades, there was no way that the day would continue to progress in the good manner in which it was after the appearance of this female shinigsami; it never did. 'I swear, if it's not you ... it's her' he thought to himself as a solemn sigh seeped through his parted lips. 'Excuse you?!' A voice would respond in an slightly angered tone, the entities evident attitude spewing everywhere as soon as the first syllable revealed itself. The female shinigami's nagging and smart remarks came only second to that of Roddo's zanapakuto spirit, and even then the 2nd place might as well had been last. No one could possibly match sheer amount of nagging when it came to this hell of a shrew that wen by the name Furui, nothing could prepare him more for such immature behavior than the likes of which he could never part with.

"This buddha you speak of holds no- ... nevermind ... and why would I-" The Captain had completely ignored his zanpakuto spirit, he surely didn't have the time to quarrel with both of these beings at the same time. 'Set' had stopped mid-sentence as he realized that every time this woman came within his vicinity with a warning; something terrible happened immediately afterwards. "Aww hell ..." he muttered to himself, the words quickly followed by a deep sigh that seemed to underrate his true feelings about the current situation he was in. 'Why me ...' Such a thought repeated over and over again inside of his had as he stood to his feet and turned toward the door in which he previously came through.

Roddo's ear perked up almost simultaneously as he faced the door, the sudden screech of a scream vibrating abruptly through his eardrums; causing him to fling the door to the side and rush into the room he had just left. As he came within the doorway the sight was indeed atrocious, at least to those who never seen such a thing. "Tch ..." Would be the only response heard from him as he felt Raina's gaze burn a hole in the side of his face, this couldn't possibly be his fault and he wouldn't punish himself as such but he would do something to fix this. "Who do you think I am?!" he said responded to the promiscious shinigami that seemed to be spouting orders like she was the one running things around the dojo, a slight grit in his teeth would be heard as his attention jolted to the nearby officer that was frozen with shock. "You, snap out of it! Go call the 4th division quickly!" the captain spouted as he kneeled down on 2 knees beside the wounded shinigami.

"I'll handle the bleeding, you move aside!" he would bark at the troublesome female, he swore that she's the usual cause of why things go bad around the division quarters. Roddo was usually the #1 dick head around soul society but he couldn't just sit there and watch this woman commit such acts upon herself, obviously if she were a male ... things may have been quite different. The captain's eye would narrow as he noticed the large amounts of blood seeping into the mats below her, he would quickly break off a piece of his robe and place it beside the wounded woman. "Onzon" he would mutter as the bracelet around his wrist would dissipate and sand would suddenly creep from below his uniform and cover the piece of cloth he tore from his robe. As the particles of earth covered the material; almost instantly a large amount of bandages would shoot out and cover the female shinigami's torso. The bandages would seemingly burn away the clothing around the wound and tighten, 'Set' would then place his left hand upon his underling's chest. His forehead would crinkle a bit; signs of how much he was focusing on not harming the girl and in a swift motion he used his right hand to remove the blade.

A loud thud would echo around the room as the sword would be impaled half way through the mats in which they resided, Roddo's head would turn; his hair flinging over his right shoulder solely from the momentum as he heard many footsteps headed in his direction. As medical officers came bursting through the doorway he held his hand up in a 'stop motion, "She' fine, the bleeding should have been stopped ... now all she needs is maintenance." he said in a quiet tone as he glanced back at the unconscious female and then at Raina with a disgusting peer. The captain had experienced enough excitement for the day, he swiftly retreated from his position ... the sand that once filled the floor had now dissipated and his bracelet was back upon his wrist. An even louder thud would be heard as the foundation of the dojo shook, the loose dust and particles falling from the ceiling as the 11th division captain made his way toward his quarters. Upon investigation a large crater would be found on the outer extremities of the building, 'Set' had anger issues after all ... and this situation had brought that out of him. "Stupid wench ..." would be the last thing heard as the captain disappeared with a slight step of shunpo ...
Roddo
Roddo
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Try-out Profile Evaluation Section - Sub-Total: 31/36
  • General -Total: 11/12
  • Thoroughness - 3/4
  • Organization - 4/4
  • Cleanliness - 4/4

• Character - Total: 9/12
  • Originality and creativity - 5/6
  • Character depth - 4/6

• Zanpakuto - Total: 11/12
  • Originality and creativity - 5/6
  • Zanpakuto depth - 6/6

Try-out Post Evaluation Section - Sub-Total: 44/64
  • Creativity - Total: 12/18
  • Setting - 3/6
  • Action scene - 4/6
  • Character reaction -5/6

• Grammar and Sentence Structure - Total: 11/16
  • Punctuation - 3/4
  • Sentence structure - 3/4
  • Readability - 5/8

• Storytelling Ability - Total: 3/4

• Flow and Overall Structure - Total: 7/8
  • Post flow - 3/4
  • Post organization - 4/4

• General Detail - Total: 11/18
  • Setting detail - 2/6
  • Character action detail - 5/6
  • Character interaction detail and integrity - 4/6

Total: 75
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Thu May 31, 2012 6:49 pm

New total is 8,000P
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down